For many people, they would not have even thought about planning their funeral at all but at some point in time they would of probably have thought about or discussed with loved ones and friends what their favourite songs are, as well as what songs they would like played at their funeral when they pass.
Because of this The Cheapest Life Insurance has decided to share with you some of the most popular choices, as devised by a leading UK newspaper recently.
There are some very predicable songs here – and there’s certainly some absolute classics. What do you think? Would these make your playlist?
- Frank Sinatra – My Way
- Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli – Time to Say Goodbye
- Bette Midler – Wind Beneath my Wings
- Eva Cassidy – Over the Rainbow
- Robbie Williams – Angels
- Westlife – You Raise Me Up
- Gerry & the Pacemakers – You’ll Never Walk Alone
- Vera Lynn – We’ll Meet Again
- Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On
- Nat King Cole – Unforgettable
While no one wants to think about their funerals why they are still living, it is food for thought because inevitably whether we like it or not it is something that we will all have to deal with one day.
Whatever age you are you can make things easier on your family by taking out life insurance to cover the costs of things like funerals. Hopefully you won’t need them for a while, but you can get piece of mind anyway.