Cost of Life Insurance
Cheap Life Insurance means life cover can be more accessible to a variety of different lifestyles and situations. If you have dependents, it’s essential to be able to protect your family if the worst were to happen and you were no longer around. Here is a look at some of the elements that may affect the cost of your cover.
If you like cheap life insurance, or you are interest in what deals might be available to you, using a comparison service can make your life a lot less stressful and reduce the time you spend searching. Here at Cheapest Life Insurance we do all the hard work for you. Remember to be honest and open about your medical history so you can get the right cover and avoid any issues with policies that don’t pay out in the future! Always make sure you use a regulated provider and know the ins and outs of your policy.
- Life insurance can protect your family if you die within the length of your policy. This is normal for 2 or 25 years or it may cover you until retirement. People who chose whole of life cover will often be charged higher premiums. Depending on what cover plan you choose, your premiums and pay-out will obviously be affected.
- Couples can either choose to either have one joint or two separate policies. Joint policies can be cheaper but if one partner were to die a joint policy would pay out and end where as two single polices means the remaining partner will still be covered.
- Smokers will pay more for life cover than non-smokers due to the increased risk to your health and life. Being a smoker means you more likely to suffer from associated illnesses and you may also die younger. Giving up could save you money and benefit your health greatly. Those who give up from anything from a year onwards are more likely to receive cheaper premiums.
- You may have to pay higher premiums if you are older, unless you take out over 50s guaranteed life cover.
- Different insurers will offer different cover plans, our consultants can go through all of your options with you. You may already have a preference or you may want go for a higher level of cover, whatever your needs; we will do our best to find a policy that’s right for you. We cover a range of budgets.
- Pre-existing medical conditions and high risks occupations may also affect the cost of your cover for many insurers depending on their underwriting but don’t give up just as it doesn’t mean there isn’t cover out there for you.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
QUOTE CASHBACK14 AND APPLY NOW!