Life Cover Check List
When you are taking out life insurance it can feel like there’s a lot to remember so here are a few things to check. This is especially important when comparing quotes.
Here are The Cheapest Life Insurance’s 5 things to remember:
- The amount of cover you’ve chosen-will this be enough to cover your main outgoings and any debt. Over estimating can mean higher premiums and underestimating will mean the pay-out doesn’t cover all it needs to. Be realistic.
- Are your premiums fixed? Otherwise they could go up and down with inflation.
- Can you put your policy into Trust? This means pay-outs won’t be subject to inheritance tax and can often be received quicker.
- Does the type of cover you’ve chosen reflect your circumstances?
- Does your policy paint a real picture of your health and lifestyle?
*Terms and Conditions apply.
QUOTE CASHBACK14 AND APPLY NOW!